"Company culture is the backbone of any successful organization." - Gary Vaynerchuk, VaynerX's CEO.
A positive company culture can significantly impact your business's success. To create a healthy work environment, you must know what your employees think about your company's culture. An employee survey can help you understand what works well and what needs improvement. In this article, we will share 25 employee survey questions about culture that you need to ask to create a strong and positive work culture.
The Ultimate Guide to Organizational Culture & Core Values
25 Survey Questions about Company Culture
To help you assess the health of your company culture and identify areas for improvement, we have developed a comprehensive survey of 25 questions. This survey covers various topics, including communication, leadership, work-life balance, diversity and inclusion, and more. By gathering employee feedback through this survey, you can gain valuable insights into their perceptions of your company culture and take actionable steps to make positive changes. We divide 25 questions into 5 sections of different topics as follows:
Section 1: Company Values and Mission
- Do you believe that our company's values and mission align with your personal beliefs?
- How well do you think our company communicates its values and mission to employees?
- Do you feel our company's values are upheld in day-to-day work?
- How would you rate our company's commitment to its mission and values?
- Do you think our company's values and mission are consistently applied across all departments and teams?
Section 2: Communication and Feedback
- Do you feel you have an open line of communication with your supervisor?
- How comfortable do you feel sharing your feedback with your supervisor?
- Do you feel that your supervisor hears and takes your feedback seriously?
- How satisfied are you with the frequency and quality of feedback you receive from your supervisor?
- How effective do you think our company is in communicating changes to employees?
Section 3: Work Environment
- Do you feel that our company promotes a healthy work-life balance?
- How would you rate the physical work environment in our company?
- Do you feel comfortable expressing your opinions in meetings and group discussions?
- How comfortable do you feel in asking for help when you need it?
- How well do you think our company fosters teamwork and collaboration?
Section 4: Employee Development and Growth
- How satisfied are you with our company's training and development opportunities?
- Do you feel your job provides opportunities to learn new skills and advance your career?
- How satisfied are you with the feedback and coaching provided by your supervisor?
- Do you feel that your contributions are valued and recognized by our company?
- How well do you think our company supports your career development goals?
Section 5: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Do you feel that our company is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion?
- How comfortable do you feel expressing your opinions on diversity, equity, and inclusion?
- Do you feel that our company fosters a sense of belonging among employees from diverse backgrounds?
- How well do you think our company handles incidents of discrimination and harassment?
- How well do you think our company promotes cultural awareness and sensitivity among employees?
By conducting a culture assessment and using the results to make positive changes, you can create a strong and positive work culture that will benefit both the company and its employees. So, whether you conduct an employee survey or explore other assessment methods, taking action to improve your company culture is an investment in your business's long-term success.
Creating a positive company culture is vital to business success. Conducting an employee survey about culture can provide valuable insights into how employees feel about the company's values, communication, work environment, employee development, and diversity and inclusion. By utilizing the 25 mentioned employee survey questions, you can create a strong and positive work culture that benefits both your company and your employees. Are you ready to take your company culture to the next level? Take action now and prioritize your company culture to achieve business success.